Combat Shirt ALFA – MultiCam®
Tactical combat shirt will work during any mission, dynamic and static, during above-average physical exertion, but also during calm patrolling the area Dedicated to uniformed services which expect a durable product that also maintains appropriate aesthetics, comfort and functionality. Aesthetic appearance is an added value that gives increased comfort and user satisfaction.
Combat shirt is made of two fabrics:
- sleeves are made of durable NYCO fabric, which is a composition of Cordura® (Polyamide 6.6) and the highest quality cotton, which ensures maximum durability in every place of the pants, no matter where you are and how you use them. What's more, the base fabric meets IRR!
- Polartec® PowerDry fire-retardant knitted body provides adequate air circulation through the use of spatial ventilation channels. For additional comfort, the armpit gusset is also made of Polartec® PowerDry
The model has 2 pockets:
- two pockets with shoulder closures,
All pockets are arranged symmetrically on both sides of the combat shirt, providing you comfortable and intuitive access to items without thinking and looking where the pocket is. The shoulder pockets will be perfect for the first-use items, such as a telephone, a notebook, and in changing weather, a warmer, a balaclava or cap, and even as a place for a first-aid kit.
- Velcro adjusters with rounded corners eliminate the effect of sticking due to protruding elements of the Velcro fasteners,
- Velcro sleeve adjustment to fit different wrist circumferences,
- Velcro for the morale patches or other types of personalizations,
|Size||Back lenght||Chest circumference||Sleeve lenght|
Body: Polartec® PowerDry – Modakryl 70% | Rayon 30%
Sleeves: NYCO – 50% Poliamid 6.6 (Cordura®) | 50% cotton
Payment and shipping
Payment methods available:
- Traditional transfer to the DURABO® account
- Electronic (card payments via Cinkciarz, Przelewy24, mobile payments, etc.).
Available shipping methods:
- DPD courier