- Personal data protection.
- Personal data administrator
The administrator of Users’ personal data, i.e. the entity that decides about the purposes and means of processing personal data, is Kreator spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Toruń (ul. Mazurska 20, 87-100 Toruń) entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Toruń, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000520158, with the VAT identification number: 8792674444, REGON statistical number: 341600888.
- Contact data
In matters related to the processing of personal data, in particular to submit requests regarding the User’s rights, as well as to submit opinions or suggestions regarding the Website or its content, the User may contact the Company via the following communication channels:
- in writing: to the address of the Company indicated above in point 1;
- by phone: calling the number: [+48 56 623 47 49];
- by e-mail: to: [email protected]
- Data Protection Officer
Currently, no Data Protection Inspector has been appointed in the Company.
- Personal data processing purposes
The User’s personal data is processed in the following purposes:
- performance by the Company of the contract for the sale of goods offered through the Website – if it was concluded with the User;
- provision by the Company of an electronic distribution service (Newsletter) – if the User has expressed the will to receive this service;
- direct marketing of the Company’s own services;
- establishing, investigating or defending against claims.
When purchasing products or services through the Website, including in particular the purchase of products, we may require certain personal or financial data of the User, including:
- information required to make contact (hereinafter “Contact Information”), i.e. name, e-mail address, telephone number,
- information required to carry out the transaction (hereinafter “Financial Information”), i.e. information about the credit/debit card used for payment purposes, residence address,
- geographic or demographic information related to market research, excluding any sensitive information (hereinafter “Demographic Information”).
The financial information is used only for the purposes of carrying out and settlement of the transaction initiated by the User through the Website – the Company uses an external service provider to carry out financial operations using the Financial Information provided by the User.
If the User agrees to obtain commercial information by electronic means within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, the Company is entitled to send this type of information via e-mail. The said consent may be withdrawn at any time. Additionally, the Company may contact the User for research purposes – the User may also resign from this type of market research.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The User’s personal data is processed on the basis of the following legal basis:
- the User’s voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation),
- performance by the Company of the concluded contract for the sale of goods offered through the Website (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation),
- performance by the Company of the concluded contract for the provision of electronic distribution services – Newsletter (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation),
- performance of the legal obligation imposed on the Company, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation),
- the legitimate interest of the Company, which is direct marketing of own services and establishing, investigating or defending against claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
- The obligation to provide personal data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the full use of the Website. Failure to provide the required personal data will prevent the Company from implementing the contract for the sale of goods and the contract for the provision of electronic distribution services (Newsletter).
- User’s rights in connection with personal data processing
In connection to personal data processing by the Company, each User has the right to request access to personal data, their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, and to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
At any time, the User may also withdraw the consent granted to the Company for personal data processing, if such consent was given.
The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, to the address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw or by e-mail in accordance with the instructions on the www.uodo.gov.pl website.
- Recipients of the User’s personal data
The Company may transfer personal data to its business partners who cooperate with the Company. The transfer of personal data may only take place for the purpose of selling or providing the User with products or services offered by the Company. The business partners referred to in the preceding sentence are required to comply with all standards related to the protection of personal data provided to them.
The Company may disclose the User’s personal data in the cases provided for by the provisions of generally applicable law, i.e. in particular at the request of the competent authorities, after the entity requesting access has presented the authorization in accordance with the legal requirements.
- Transferring personal data to third countries
Users’ personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to third countries. The basis for the transfer of data in each case will be standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data in accordance with EU regulations.
- Period of personal data storage
The Company will process the User’s personal data for the following periods:
- personal data processed to enable the Company to perform the concluded sales contract – for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for post-sale service for the User (e.g. handling complaints),
- data processed for the purpose of providing an electronic distribution service (Newsletter) by the Company – for the duration of the contract for the provision of this service;
- personal data processed in order to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the Company – for the period necessary to fulfil the legal obligation;
- personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing of own services – until the data subject submits an objection;
- personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent – until its revocation by the data subject;
- establishing, investigating and defending against claims – for a period of 2 full years from the end of the last of the above-mentioned periods, with reservation of situations in which proceedings are pending before the Court, bailiff, police, prosecutor’s office or other authority, in which case the data will be processed until the end of the year following the end of the last of these proceedings;
- Automated decision making, including profiling
The Company will not make automated decisions, including profiling, on the basis of User’s personal data.
- Using the Website
The use of the Website is connected to presenting the Users with the scope of services and products offered by the Company.
The site is protected by copyright.
The copyrights to the Website and its individual elements remain in whole the property of the Company. Reproduction, copying, dissemination, publication or other activities, the subject of which is any content of the Website, requires the prior consent of the Company expressed in writing, except for non-commercial and personal use. Any actions that violate the Company’s copyrights to the Website are prohibited.
Any trade names, product names or other designations used on the Website are trademarks that are legally protected and may only be used with the consent of the Company expressed in writing.
The Company is not responsible for the information placed on the Website without its consent or not developed by it. The consent referred to in the preceding sentence must be made in writing.
The Company informs that the websites to which links are found on the Website, unless they contain such information, have not been prepared by the Company and the Company does not bear any responsibility for the information, opinions and materials contained therein. The User of the Website makes the decision to use the links referred to above at his/her own risk.
The Company is not liable for damages caused by Website errors that resulted from computer viruses or other unlawful actions of third parties.
- Cookies policy.
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the Website (e.g. on the hard drive of a computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card – depending on the device used by the User visiting the Website). Detailed information on cookies, as well as the history of their creation, can be found, among others here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
The Company may process the data contained in Cookies when visitors use the Website for the following purposes:
- User identification;
- remembering data from completed forms, surveys or login details;
- adjusting the Website content to the individual preferences of the User (e.g. regarding colours, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the Website;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how the Website is used.
- Final provisions