PRODUCT RETURN – WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALE AGREEMENT
- The customer who is a consumer may, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel, resign from purchasing the product purchased in the DURABO Online Store (withdraw from the sales contract without giving any reason).
- In order to exercise the right referred to in point 1, a written statement of withdrawal from the concluded Sales Agreement should be sent, along with a proof of purchase, to the following address: Kreator sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Chrobrego 97, 87-100 Toruń, or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The statement may be submitted on the return form available on the DURABO website. or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The statement may be submitted on the return form available on the DURABO website.
- To meet the 14-day deadline, it is enough to send a statement within 14 days from the date of delivery to the Customer, also by e-mail.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Customer in the manner described above, he/she is obliged to return the purchased product at his/her own expense in a non-deteriorated condition, allowing to clearly state that the product has not been used, in its original packaging, within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract to the following address: Kreator sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Chrobrego 97, 87-100 Toruń..
- In the event that the withdrawal from the contract is effective, the Customer will be refunded the price for the product along with the delivery costs of the product (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the DURABO Online Store).
- New products, without defects are the subject of sale. In the event of product defects, we are liable for defects in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
- Complaints regarding product defects may be submitted within two years from the date of purchase, but DURABO is only responsible for physical defects that existed at the time when the product was handed over to the buyer or that resulted from a cause inherent in the item sold at the same time.
- In order to make a complaint:
- fill in the complaint form available on the DURABO website,
- attach the original or a copy of the proof of purchase,
- pack the products in question and send them back, along with the complaint form and proof of purchase, by pre-paid postal service to the following address: Kreator sp.z o.o. sp. k., ul. Chrobrego 97, 87-100 Toruń, Poland.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 days of its receipt.